24-hour consultation hotline
Beijing Feng Xinda Technology Co., Ltd.
24Hours Service Hotline: 400-819-9268
Company switchboard: 010-57097686 010-57097686
Sales Hotline :010-56189829 （24Hours）
Website:www.fxdkj.com (Website: www.fxdkj.com)
Office Address: Tongzhou District, Beijing Greenland Central City, 9th Floor
Zip code: 101199
1, the relationship between strategy and plan
Enterprise development strategy is the enterprise development plan line and principle, soul and program. Enterprise development strategy to guide enterprise development plan, enterprise development plan to implement enterprise development strategy.
2, pay attention to the long-term plan under the small plan of the subdivision and implementation. Only focus on the plan, especially the annual plan is right; but also around the annual plan to make a stage plan, to adhere to the enterprise's development strategy to guide and command the plan. When planning, it is important to note that specific measures, quantitative goals and integrated balance.
3, the plan must be based on the enterprise development strategy based on the detailed relative short-term goals, is the strategic guarantee of the fundamental.
4, in the development and implementation of enterprise development strategy must be closely around the core of the strategy
(1) in the development and implementation of enterprise development strategy, whether you are a strategic defense or strategic attack, which will be the most important thing, this is the inevitable law of anything. Seize the main contradictions of things, to seize the essence of the problem, will solve the problem more with less, many problems solved.
(2) the focus of enterprise development strategy is the competitiveness of enterprises. The competitiveness of the enterprise is based on the objective analysis and evaluation of the internal factors of the enterprise, which depends on the industry structure and the relative market position of the enterprise. The core competitiveness of enterprises is the core of the enterprise development strategy.
Analyze the stage task
(1) Purpose: The comparative analysis of external uncontrollable factors is to grasp the favorable opportunity to avoid risks, enhance the ability of enterprises to adapt quickly and enterprise innovation and sustainable development capacity. Comparison of factors analysis, so that enterprises can know ourselves, avoid weaknesses, give full play to their own advantages, so that goals, resources and strategic unity and harmony.
(2) external environment survey analysis content
① macroeconomic analysis: politics, economy, society, techno-logy. (Referred to as PEST analysis)
② Analysis of the intermediate environment: the analysis of the factors of the development of the industry, the evolution of the industry structure of the enterprise, the analysis of the competitive structure of the industry in which the firm is located, the analysis of the industry characteristics of the industry, the analysis of the change of the industry in which the enterprise is located, the analysis of the key factors Threat analysis, life cycle analysis.
③ micro-environmental analysis: customer demand development analysis, supplier supply capacity analysis, competitor competitiveness analysis, potential entrant analysis, the existing alternatives analysis, Porter five dynamic model analysis and application.
(3) internal factors of the investigation and analysis content
Analysis of enterprise resource competitive advantage, analysis of product and service value chain, analysis of enterprise core management ability, analysis of enterprise core competence, analysis of potential core competence, analysis of company price cost, analysis of strategic superiority and disadvantage of company, Cost advantage channel analysis, key stakeholder analysis, enterprise product, service life cycle analysis, SWOT analysis (Strengths), Weakness, Opportunities, Threats.
② financial analysis of enterprises: economic analysis methods, financial management capacity and efficiency analysis, the company's financial capacity analysis, economic evaluation indicators, financial ratio analysis.
③ marketing analysis: product structure analysis, product life cycle analysis, product competitiveness analysis, marketing ability analysis, portfolio analysis of the Boston matrix, marketing environment analysis.
(4) According to the analysis results to determine the direction of the strategy, guidelines, the establishment of analytical results and the preparation of analysis reports.